Monday, March 14, 2011

Weston Birthday





Well I made it to 37 weeks, and then my water began to LEAK which happens with all of my babies. I go in and they said well I am not sure after a long night in the waiting area to see if I was going to be staying or going home Dr. D made the Call for me to stay and have this baby! My contractions were KILLING me, so I was very happy to stay and get the drugs going!! The Doc. came in and broke my water around 6 am and the fun started, around 11 am I started to feel really sick and I know when that happens that we will be having a baby SOON! the Nurse came in and said oh I would say about another hour so Mark said ok I am going to go get a drink I will be back not 3 mins later I said mom something is happing and it is happing FASt, she ran and got a Nurse yelled at Mark you need to get back in here. Well I was right the baby was half way out the nurse said dont push the doc. will be here any min I said I am NOT pushing but Weston had a different plan he was coming with or with out the doc. Dr. D ran in and got ONLY gloves on and he caught Weston!! I felt bad because the doc had on a NICE WHITE Shirt with a tie well lets just say it wasn't white after he caught Weston!
Weston's weight was 5 pound 11 oz he was soo tiny he came out crying! That is the best sound to hear.
I had both my parents and my mother in law in the room when he was born. Yes of course Mark was there as well.

Weston seemed to be doing Awesome the only problem he had was he was throwing up some of his feedings but nothing the docs were to worried about. So we stayed the 2 days then we went home to meet BIG Siter Graycee and Big brother Ryker. They both were in HEaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment