Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a YEAR.... Jan.28th 2010

I am so glad 2010 is over this past year has been a very hard year for our entire family, As you know Weston has had a lot of medical problems so for his 1st birthday I wanted to start a blog for my friends and family so they could see how Weston is doing through out 2011. I also wanted to make a book for him so when he gets older he will see all he went through during his first year. So WELCOME and I hope you enjoy the roller coaster.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COWBOY!



*** Graycee can make Weston laugh like know one eles can*** He LOVES her!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have to say in the picture on your family blog, Weston already looks like he's gaining weight! He looks happier and healthier. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday Weston!!! We LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete